10 OUT OF 10
Castrol has expanded its 10L range
Ensuring you’ve got the right product, for the right car, without flooding your workshop with engine oils is no easy feat.
Castrol says life has just gotten a little easier with its new-look 10L range extended to incorporate four of Castrol’s most popular Magnatec products, including:
• Magnatec 10W-40 – Castrol says this is one of Australia’s most trusted and popular engine oils. It is a part-synthetic engine oil recommended for use in petrol/diesel vehicles where a higher viscosity is preferred.
• Magnatec Stop-Start 5W-30 – a full synthetic SAE 5W-30 petrol/diesel product for use across a broad range of Japanese, Korean, US and Australian cars where a fuel-efficient oil is not required.
• Magnatec Stop-Start 5W-30 A5 – a full synthetic fuel-efficient petrol/diesel product carrying Ford WSS-M2C913-D approval, making it suitable for a range of Ford vehicles including Ranger, Mustang and Focus.
• Magnatec SUV 5W-30 C3 – a full synthetic ACEA C3 product specially formulated for SUV vehicles and suitable for use in vehicles fitted with DPFs – carrying Dexos2 and MB-Approval 229.31/ 229.51.
• Also available are Edge 5W-30 A3/B4, Magnatec Diesel DX 5W-40, Magnatec Diesel 15W-40 and GTX Diesel 15W-40
With the days of a ‘one-size fits all’ engine oil long gone, making sure you’ve got the right product for the right car in the workshop can be a real challenge.
For many, this means having to carry more lubricants than ever before with 10L and 20L ‘small packs’ often needed to fill the gap.
Castrol says that thankfully its range of 10L packs are designed to make life in the workshop, and inventory management, easier than ever before.
Designed for both upright and side-pour, Castrol’s new 10L packs also feature Smooth Pour Technology; delivering a smooth and easily controlled flow. Gone too is the need to awkwardly “tip” the oil you need with just one handle as Castrol’s new 10L packs have two handles to give you ultimate control while filling.
Castrol explains its new 10L packs are designed with a much smaller footprint to free up space in the workshop, leaving more space on the floor, on the workbench, and on the drum stand.
With a growing range of 10L packs available from Castrol, the company says you can now be confident in not just having the right product, for the right car…but also the right amount.
Castrol’s new 10L packs are available from all good lubricant retailers, or directly from Castrol.
To find our more, speak to your local Castrol rep, call Castrol on 1300 554 890, or visit www.castrol.com.au