4X4 BUSHING AND GREASEABLE SHACKLE/PIN KITS
Recently released by Nolathane
The Shackles and Fixed Pins are often overlooked when upgrading the suspension of a 4×4.
Nolathane explains that it is common for original shackles and fixed pins to corrode and destroy the bushings, and says it is the leaf spring bushings that stabilise the movement of the rear axle.
Worn or inferior bushes in this area will cause the solid rear axle to move and impart rear end passive steer to the vehicle, leading to the vehicle ‘wandering’ all over the road and being unstable under heavy braking.
This can be especially noticeable when carrying a load or towing a boat or caravan. Whether it is a Hilux, Ranger, Colorado or D-Max, the leaf springs work hard particularly when taking the vehicle off road.
Nolathane says it has created a range of solutions to suit Australia’s most popular 4x4s. It says that by fitting the complete package of Nolathane Greaseable Shackles, Fixed Pins and Bushing kit, the rear end of any 4×4 will handle just about anything that is thrown at it.
All of its greaseable shackle kits feature:
• The latest in material formulation technology boasting resistance to oil, grease, ozone, and weathering.
• Hand-picked bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
• Protective plating on all metal components which acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint, allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
• A three-year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
• Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase.
To view a video of Nolathane Ambassador, Mark Larkham, chatting about the kits, visit the NolathaneSuspension YouTube channel.
Nolathane says its Bushing and Greaseable Shackle Kits are an example of yet another new release for Nolathane in the 4×4 sector, that comes with the same great quality and design mechanics have known and trusted for decades.
Also coming soon will be Nolathane’s new release of 4×4 Direct Replacement Control Arms.
For more information on Nolathane’s 4×4 products, visit www.nolathane.com.au/why_4x4.php