AAAA BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANNOUNCED
The AAAA Board of Directors for 2018/2019 was announced at AAAA’s 38th Annual General Meeting, held in Sydney on Monday the 15th of October
We would like to welcome back returning Board Members, Peter Rogers and Rob Cameron. We would also like to welcome three new Board Members: Nikki Gerling, Janelle Gonzalez and Wayne Bryant.
The full list of Board Members and positions is as below:
• Graham Scudamore-Smith, Fulcrum Suspensions – Chairman (QLD)
• Mark Pedder, Pedders Suspension – Deputy Chairman (VIC)
• Guy Nicholls, Ryco Group – Secretary (VIC)
• Rob Cameron, GPC Asia Pacific – Treasurer (VIC)
• Peter Rogers, Inspired Automotive Marketing – Director (SA)
• Adam Pay, Kmart Tyre and Auto Service – Director (NSW)
• John Benson, Davies Craig (VIC)
• Wayne Bryant, Repco Pty Ltd (VIC)
• Nikki Gerling, Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd (VIC)
• Janelle Gonzalez, Blue Toro Pty Ltd (NSW)
• Craig Magill, Burson Auto Parts (VIC)
• Darren Robinson, Hella Australia (VIC)
One of the signs of a healthy Association is competition for spots on its Board and this year we had 11 nominations for the five vacant positions from an outstanding field of candidates.
Unfortunately in any election some people miss out and we would like to take this opportunity to thank Craig Baills, Paul Carlsson, Heath Moore and Eden Shirley for their nominations.
This year’s election also signalled a ‘changing of the guard’ to an extent with the retirement of three long standing members of the AAAA Board in David Fraser, Bob Pattison and Paul Dumbrell, who had a combined service of 36 years.
Our Association, and the wider industry, has been fortunate to have benefited from their stewardship, wisdom and leadership and on behalf of the AAAA Board, staff and members we would like to express our gratitude for the contribution these three outstanding gentlemen have made during their time on the AAAA Board.
We’re sure you’ll join us in wishing the new Board well as they help set the future direction of the AAAA and ensure that we deliver new activities and services that are valued by you.