AISIN BRAKING SYSTEM
Stopping you reliably and safely
Exedy says that Aisin is one of the world’s leading manufacturers for Japanese, European and American vehicles.
Aisin/Advics braking products are available in Australia through Exedy’s vast network of dealers and distributors.
• Delivers optimal air pressure to the brake master cylinder.
• Provides precise pedal feel to help prevent driver fatigue.
• Manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure safe operation.
• Engineered to exacting OE specifications.
• Maximises durability.
• Consistent braking performance using carbon ceramic friction material.
• Designed and manufactured under OE specifications assuring superior quality.
• Quiet, smooth, and low dust operation under all braking conditions.
Compared to drum brakes, Exedy says disc brakes offer better stopping performance due to improvements in cooling efficiency. Therefore, discs are less prone to the brake fade caused by overheating.
• OE quality.
• Offers improved stiffness and brake noise and vibration performance.
• Quiet and smooth operation under all braking conditions.
• Lighter weight and greater resilience using mono-body design.
Constructed with expert machining to achieve tight, precise tolerances that eliminate judder, vibration, distortion and assure smoother stops, Exedy says Aisin Rotors are engineered to provide high heat dissipation for maximum friction and overall high braking performance.
• High carbon evenly distributed through steel for consistent heat diffusion and better fade.
• Resistant to higher temperatures.
• Ensures thermal stability and optimised friction characteristics for durability and long life.
For more information, visit www.exedy.com.au