BOLT-IN COOLER KITS
Australian made and tested for our conditions
Wholesale Automatic Transmissions, a manufacturing and servicing company based in Bayswater in Victoria, has been designing and building vehicle specific, automatic transmission, direct bolt-in oil cooler kits for several years now.
The company explains that each of its kits are Australian Made and tested to our country’s harsh climate and road conditions, which can be especially challenging when towing and travelling on corrugated or rough outback roads.
Each kit comes complete with step by step fitting instructions, all of the required mounting hardware, the heavy-duty one-piece E-coated cooler mount, extra-large oil cooler and quality cooler hose pre-enclosed into a protective flexible conduit.
“Each kit is built to be a direct bolt-in, with easy to read instructions. All you need are the tools and time,” Wholesale Automatic Transmissions Director, Rodney Hudson-Davies, said.
“These kits are in high demand and very easy to on sell. They are the perfect upgrade for tradie utes and touring four-wheel-drives.
“These kits are also available to all trade customers on discount and are a great money earner when installation is included.
“With years of experience, we have learnt the value of one-piece E-coated mounts that are extremely resistant to corrosion.
“We learnt you cannot use stainless steel or multi piece mounting brackets as stainless steel in conjunction with aluminium in a vehicle can cause corrosion to the aluminium cooler when in contact with rain and so on. At the same time, multi piece mounts put far too much load on the cooler core that could eventually cause the cooler to crack.
“So, in short, one-piece E-coated cooler mounts are the very best we can offer.”
Kits are available to suit the following models:
• Ford Ranger 3.2L and Raptor 2L (Dual Cooler) – six and 10 speed
• Ford Everest 3.2L and 2L (Dual Cooler) – six and 10 speed
• Mazda BT50 3.2L (Dual Cooler) – six speed
• Holden RG Colorado – six speed
• Holden Colorado 7 including Trailblazer – six speed
• Isuzu Dmax 3L – five and six speed
• Isuzu MUX 3L – five and six speed
• VW Amarok – eight speed (comes with fulltime flow valve kit)
• Mitsubishi MN Triton – four and five speed
• Toyota Prado 120 Series – four and five speed
• Toyota Prado 150 Series – five and six speed
• Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series – five and six speed (Dual Cooler)
• Toyota Hilux 3L Diesel and V6 Petrol – four and five speed
• Toyota Hilux 2.8L – six speed
• Toyota Fortuna 2.8L – six speed
• Toyota FJ Cruiser – five speed
• Toyota Tundra – six speed