CUSTOM MERCHANDISE SOLUTIONS
Blue Shark Merchandising will be exhibiting at the AAAExpo
Blue Shark Merchandising says it pride itself on its ability in providing custom merchandise solutions.
“Our strengths lie in innovation, building brand awareness and creating engaging experiences through the use of branded products,” Blue Shark Merchandising Director, Matt Donaldson, said.
Promotional merchandising is one of the key strategies utilised by companies to promote their products and services, and effectively enhance brand recognition and retention.
“Our experienced team are regularly sourcing the latest and on-trend items from locally and abroad,” Matt said.
“We can offer our clients full service from the product idea generation, developing design concepts, manufacture/supply to the finished merchandise. Today there is no end to the variety of items we can assist you in creating.”
“We have found Blue Shark Merchandising to be a perfect fit for our business offering unique products without any compromise on quality. The team have been extremely supportive and have been our partner from the outset of the MG brand in Australia helping us grow our image and adapting to our increasing requirements,” MG Motor Australia National Parts Operations Manager, Tim Wheatstone, said.
“Outback Music Festival Group started working with Blue Shark Merchandising in 2017. Since then, our festival merchandise sales have increased tenfold from their innovative ideas, quality suppliers and competitive pricing have contributed greatly to this growth,” Outback Music Festival Group National Merchandise Manager, Laura Impey, said.
“The quality of our festival merchandise has increased immensely in quality. The service is friendly, professional and easy to work with. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Blue Shark to any business looking for creative, unique and quality merchandise.”
Blue Shark Merchandising explains that surveys from the Australasian Promotional Products Association reveal the following key statistics:
• 82 percent of consumers respond positively
to companies that give out promotional products.
• 80 percent of consumers have an immediate reaction when they receive a promotional product from a company they have never heard of.
• 75 percent of people say they would rather receive a promotional product than any other form of advertising.
• Consumers says they are 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products compared to online advertising.
• 79 percent of promotional product recipients go on to research the company.
• 95 percent of consumers that own a promotional jacket can later recall the name of the advertiser.
• 81 percent of consumers will keep a promotional product for more than one year.
• Workers hold onto promotional products for more than four years on average.
• 70 percent of consumers wished they received promotional products from companies more often.
Blue Shark Merchandising will be exhibiting at the Australian Auto Aftermarket Expo (AAAExpo) on Stand E10 and invites you to visit its team.
For more information, visit www.blueshark.com.au