DAYCO ADDS TIMING CHAIN KITS
Dayco has added timing chain kits to its aftermarket range in Australia and New Zealand
Dayco, a leading engine components and drive systems supplier for the automotive, industrial and aftermarket industries, has introduced a new range of premium quality Timing Chain Kits to the company’s vast Australasian automotive aftermarket product range.
Dayco says this new range of direct-fit Dayco Timing Chain Kits bring the benefits of the company’s world class design and engineering expertise in toothed belt power transmission systems along with Dayco’s in-depth knowledge of functional requirements.
It says that combining this expertise with the total quality and reliability hallmarks of the Dayco brand ensures that automotive repairers and parts re-sellers across Australia and New Zealand can offer technicians outstanding quality replacement Dayco Timing Chain Kits to suit a wide range of popular local, Asian and European vehicle makes and models.
In designing the new Dayco Timing Chain kits, a system logic was followed, to ensure that all of the elements required for replacement, that is; the chain, hydraulic tensioner, sprockets and guides are included with every kit.
Additionally, Dayco says it has guaranteed that all elements of each Timing Chain Kit comply with the technical requirements of each single component. This provides maximum functionality, silence in operation and promotes longer transmission life.
The main advantages of the new Dayco Timing Chain Kit range include:
• Synergic design of each entire kit (chain, guides, tensioner, gears and seals)
• High robustness and proven reliability on test benches and in vehicle fleet testing
• High strength steel, precision machined tensioners to ensure reduced internal clearances for optimum control and management of the timing chain tension
• High strength plastic guides manufactured with glass fibres for additional strength
• High strength moulding steel or sintered steel manufactured gears with specific heat treatments applied for the hardening of the toothed area surfaces
To find out more about the new Dayco Timing Chain Kit range, visit www.dayco.com.au, call Dayco Australia customer service on 03 9794 4466 or contact your Dayco Distributor.