DENSO QUALITY A/C COMPONENTS
Featuring the ‘DENSO difference’
DENSO says its premium quality range of A/C compressors, condensers and evaporators offer efficient, reliable heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
DENSO says it brings together everything it knows as an air conditioning systems manufacturer to bring customers the highest quality line of factory-new compressors available.
It says DENSO compressors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance, because it knows drivers and their passengers expect a comfortable cabin environment on every journey, whatever the weather.
• Unmatched reliability with over 40 percent market share
• High quality product with extremely low warranty ratio
• Compressor delivered as complete assemblies and pre-filled with the right amount of oil
• No core charge or deposit
• 100 percent perfect match to vehicle specifications.
DENSO condensers are designed to integrate seamlessly with your vehicle’s original air conditioning system.
DENSO says their premium aluminium construction improves reliability and resists corrosion, whilst the superior fin wave design offers higher heat transfer and maximum refrigerant condensation.
All DENSO condensers are designed to decrease foreign particle deposits, keeping your entire A/C system running at optimal performance.
• Bolt-in replacement; no brackets and adapters
• Reduces required compressor power, resulting in improved fuel economy
• Restores A/C performance to as-new condition
• Pure aluminium construction provides greater resistance for corrosion
• Zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance
• Unique fin design to minimize airflow blockage
DENSO says its Revolutionary Slim (RS) and Multitank Superslim (MS) evaporators are the newest types of evaporators used in vehicles today.
DENSO’s evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials meet OE manufacturer’s rigid specifications.
For more information and to find out where to buy, visit www.denso.com.au