DREW TECHNOLOGIES AND AUTOLOGIC TO BECOME OPUS IVS
Drew Technologies, Autologic and Bluelink Diagnostic Solutions are uniting as one business called Opus IVS within the Intelligent Vehicle Support (IVS) division of Opus Group AB (publ)
In 2017, Autologic was welcomed into the Opus IVS division alongside Drew Technologies. Shortly thereafter Farsight and Bluelink joined the Opus IVS division.
These companies have used their combined expertise to support collision repair shops, independent mechanical repair shops, and technicians in repairing complex vehicle technology.
• Drew Technologies, which joined Opus in 2015, is known globally for the development of OEM factory-authorised tools used at dealerships and J2534 flash diagnostic products that give independent service shops the same capabilities as OEMs.
• Autologic, acquired in 2017, is a leader in vehicle diagnostics providing tools and live diagnostic support that give shops OEM-level coding and programming capabilities across European, US and Asian car brands.
• Bluelink, acquired in 2019, is a pioneer of remote vehicle communications and programming hardware and software, developing solutions that offer remote diagnostics coverage for more brands and more model years.
• Opus IVS also includes the legacy business Farsight, which has strengthened Autologic and Drew Technologies all-brand diagnostic and service capabilities since joining the group in 2017.
“In a short time, we have brought these leading companies together within Opus IVS and leveraged the technology from over 30 patents we have pending to help technicians repair complex, modern vehicles,” Opus IVS President, Brian Herron, said.
“Rebranding as Opus IVS is the next logical step in our companies’ evolution allowing us to deliver even more advancements to the market under one unified identity that emphasises our strengths in innovation and diagnostic support.”
Opus IVS says customers will see more benefits from the union in the future, as it continues to focus on delivering high-quality diagnostic solutions to service shops around the world.
Opus IVS Diagnostic Solutions
Opus IVS reportedly offers a unique combination of licensed OEM software and aftermarket diagnostic solutions with expert guidance from OEM-trained master technicians to help shops get the job done. Opus IVS says its companies have worked together to deliver several innovative solutions, including:
• DrivePRO – combines licensed OEM software, aftermarket ease-of-use, remote programming, and calibration, all connected to factory-trained live technicians enabling businesses to tackle complex intelligent vehicle repairs.
• DriveCRASH – Opus IVS’ collision-specific diagnostic platform and the only OEM-endorsed pre/post-scanning tool to integrate wide OE coverage, on-demand QuickScan, remote programming, calibration and a full diagnostic scan tool with our live team of master technicians to support you.
• RAP2 – a remote programming solution with no upfront purchase price, OEM approval, built in 4G, guaranteed results, and wider coverage than any other system on the market; backed by Drew Technologies, experts in J2534 flash programming for over 20 years
Opus Group AB (publ) (Opus) is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets.
For more information about Opus, please visit www.opus.global