The DuraMate AHDP (thermoplastic) and AHDM (metal) connector series are environmentally-sealed, multi-pin, circular connectors providing an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications.
The DuraMate AHDP connector series are plastic circular connectors for heavy duty applications, utilising high strength impact resistant and lightweight thermoplastic housings. They are available in Size 24 with 11 insert arrangements (7, 9, 18, 19, 21, 23, 27, 29, 31, 35 and 47) and also in Size 18 with six insert arrangements (2, 6, 8, 14, 20 and 21).
The DuraMate AHDM connector series are metal circular connectors for heavy duty applications, utilising high strength impact resistant and lightweight zinc-alloy metal housings.
They are available in Size 24 with 11 insert arrangements (7, 9, 18, 19, 21, 23, 27, 29, 31, 35 and 47) and also in Size 18 with four insert arrangements (8, 14, 20 and 21).
Key features and benefits:
• Three key-way bayonet design for proper mating of connectors
• High density signal and mixed power insert configurations
• High current configurations incorporating revolutionary RADSOK contacts
• Low insertion force stamped terminals offering improved manufacturing efficiencies
• Standard Wide Thread Adapter providing maximum access to rear grommet and improved serviceability
• Environmentally-sealed and engineered rapid and secure mating system to achieve IP67/IP69K protection (in mated condition) from ingress of dust, water, mud and other contaminants while being vibration resistant
• Sealing features consisting of durable high temperature silicone providing a barrier from lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and fossil fuels
• Back shells maintain a compression-fit design to resist maximum pull-out forces and facilitate strain-relief for jacketed cable ranges.
• A Series standard contact system
• Wire entry sealing available in three separate ranges for discrete wire applications
• Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
For more information, visit www.amphenol.com.au