Exedy’s mustang solution
Does your GT Mustang need a clutch with a substantial increase in torque capacity?
Then Exedy might have a solution to suit your needs – be it at the track or on the street, Exedy says its performance clutches are designed to get the raw power of your Mustang to the ground.
EXEDY FMK-8913SMF (suits Ford Mustang GT 2014~ 5ltr engine) are ideal for Mustang’s that have been modified and require a clutch with higher torque capacity than the factory clutches.
These kits offer heavy duty pressure plates with a substantial increase in clamp force and sprung discs with upgraded damper springs to handle the rigours of performance driving.
These kits are ideally suited to daily driven vehicles that have performance modifications. Some of the features of clutch kit FMK-8913SMF (HD/HDB/HDCB/HDD/SO/SC suffixes) include:
• Upgraded clutch cover with anti-burst pressure plate*
• Upgraded clutch driven disc
• Premium organic friction material *
• Dual Performance organic/ceramic clutch driven disc*
• Cerametallic friction material*
• FTE brand USA made Concentric Slave Cylinder (CSC)
• Lightened sports flywheel
• Replacement flywheel to crankshaft bolts
For more information, visit www.exedy.com.au
*Features vary dependent on the clutch kit suffix. Refer to www.exedy.com.au for product specific information
Photo credit: Wilmink Photography