HARROP 4X4 FRONT BRAKE UPGRADE
Suits Holden RG Colorado and Ford PX2/PX3 Ranger
Harrop Engineering says it is proud to release a Front Brake Upgrade for the Holden RG Colorado and Ford PX Ranger.
The Harrop Front Brake Upgrade consists of one piece 36mm thick non-directional rotors with drill point pattern and six Piston Ultimate Calipers.
Harrop Engineering says this offers superior heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade compared to OE fitted brakes, offering greater caliper stiffness and a firmer pedal feel under braking. It says the front rotors also feature its newest multi vane internal pattern: its latest advancement in braking technology.
According to Harrop Engineering, this upgrade is perfect for RG Colorado and PX2/PX3 Ranger owners using their vehicle off-road or towing a caravan, camper or boat which adds extra load on the brakes and dramatically affects stopping distance.
The Front Brake Upgrade is manufactured in Melbourne and tested in-house at Harrop to “ensure the superior and repeatable braking performance you expect is delivered.”
• One piece lightweight 356mm diameter rotors/36mm thickness
• Rotors feature new multi vane internal pattern
• Upgraded stainless braided brake lines
• Aluminium brackets to suit standard caliper mounting position
• Available for RG Colorado, Z71 and HSV Sportscat
• Available for Ford PX2 and PX3 Ranger
• Must refer to caliper sweep profile for wheel clearance
• Bolt-on installation