HARROP RELEASES NISSAN Y62 PATROL MID PIPE EXHAUST UPGRADE
Providing a reliable and cost-effective acoustics enhancement
Harrop Engineering has introduced what it describes as a clever exhaust upgrade for the popular V8 powered Nissan Y62 Patrol platform.
Building on Harrop’s successful TVS Supercharger system, the Mid Pipe upgrade increases the exhaust diameter to 2.5 inch into three inch including an X-Pipe.
Harrop explains that the upgrade provides a much needed deeper and throatier V8 growl, while retaining good manners under cruise conditions and towing.
This upgrade is a direct, bolt-on replacement to the factory mid-section which retains the factory catalytic converters and rear section.
Mid Pipe upgrade features:
• Suits naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles
• Bolt in replacement of factory mid-section
• Made from 409 grade Stainless Steel
• Size: 2.5” into 3” including X-Pipe and dual inlet muffler
• ‘HARROP’ etched primary muffler
• Integrated transfer case heat shielding
Harrop says this upgrade is perfect for enthusiasts who are looking for a reliable and cost-effective acoustics enhancement for their V8 Y62 Patrol.
It says the upgrade will provide a significantly deeper exhaust note at idle and under throttle, without drone.