HOLLEY’S BILLET FUEL PUMPS
Available from Rocket Industries
The Holley HP and Dominator electric fuel pumps are quality high-performance pieces.
Holley explained to Street Muscle Magazine that the pumps are manufactured with a billet housing and incorporating the tried-and-true gerotor type pump design, these pumps are built for durability and really shine under race conditions.
They can be used for street applications with no worry about fitment or fuel supply issues, although it’s probably a little overkill for your everyday grocery getter.
With a rated lifespan of more than 100,000 miles there is an added degree of confidence and peace of mind that you won’t have any fuel supply issues with the Holley billet inline electrical HP and Dominator fuel pumps.
“The HP pump is a single gerotor-style pump in a heavy-duty anodized billet aluminium housing. It is capable of supporting up to 1,050 horsepower in a naturally aspirated carburetted application,” Holley Performance’s Liz Miles said.
“The Dominator billet electric fuel pumps feature two independent pumps in a single housing that can be operated simultaneously or individually.”
But why would you need two electric pumps?
“One pump can be running all the time while the second pump is triggered by any electronic signal you can think of. It can be triggered by boost, low fuel pressure, nitrous, or a simple toggle switch,” Liz said.
“This keeps from recirculating an unnecessary amount of fuel before and after racing while providing a backup or booster pump on demand.”
• Billet aluminium construction for durability and good looks
• -8 AN o-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
• Excellent for use with carburetted or EFI applications
• Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
• Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
• Compact (7.5” Long x 3” Wide x 2.75” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
• Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
• Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
• Current draw at 43 PSI and 13.5 VDC is 8.6 Amps
Liz maintains that the Holley HP and Dominator electric fuel pumps, “last longer, flow higher and sound better than other electric pumps and they have a budget friendly price tag.”
For more information, visit www.rocketindustries.com.au or call Rocket Industries on 02 8825 1900.
Supplied by Rocket Industries