HSP LAUNCHES FULL NAVARA LINE-UP
An array of accessories is available for the new Nissan Navara NP300
HSP says it has wasted no time in getting some quality Australian made products to market for the New Nissan Navara NP300 (Face lift)
With the car being released, HSP instantly purchased a vehicle for its own testing purposes and got to work on the Premium Lid, Silverback and popular Roll R Cover.
When developing these products, HSP said it really wanted to keep in mind the end user and ensure that each product was able to assist with a broad range of purposes.
“We are very fortunate that our company does everything in house including designing, engineering, prototyping and of course manufacturing, as this gave us the ability to spend the man hours required to get the products out and get them tested by external companies before we released them to the market,” HSP Director of Development, Masood Aimaq, said.
“There was plenty of late nights, Saturdays and Sundays spent on these products and we are so fortunate for our team that really went that extra mile.”
HSP explains that the products it has on offer are as follows:
• HSP Roll R Cover: “the only Australian manufactured roll top.” With the ability to retain sports bars and add ladder racks, cross bars and even platforms, the unit is also a world first in that you can completely control the roll top via a smart phone application or voice command.
• HSP Premium Lid: “Australia’s favourite hard tonneau,” with advanced features such as marine carpet interior, central locking, LED light, “second to none” water drainage and quick release hinges.
• HSP Silverback Lid: A fantastic entry level hard cover option. The Silverback is a multipurpose cover offering outstanding security, visual aesthetics, and load carrying capability at a cost-effective price.
• HSP Load slide: A purpose-built retractable bed slide offering a 75 percent extension and 250kg weight rating. It offers an entirely custom cut platform, contouring to the vehicle and designed to give better access and management of your cargo.
• HSP Tail Lock: The plug and play, no drilling unit locks and unlocks your tailgate via your factory remote and is trusted by multiple vehicle manufacturers as their supplier branded accessory.
• HSP Tail Assist: The advanced HSP Tail Assist works via a twin strut system which effortlessly dampens the drop of the tailgate reduces weight while inclining.
Currently HSP is building its third Australian production facility.