INC-100 BATTERY CHARGER/POWER SUPPLY RELEASED
From Schumacher Electric
Schumacher Electric says it is proud to release the INC-100 Battery Charger/Power supply into the Australian market.
The INC-100 is a fully automatic microprocessor controlled battery charger which works with lead-acid, calcium, AGM, start-stop and Gel Cell battery types.
This charger has four separate functions: automatic charging, manual charging, desulphation and power supply.
While operating in the power supply mode, the charger offers an output of 100 amps for three minutes and a continuous current of 70 amps.
This allows the technician to maintain a stable voltage under varying loads that are present during major vehicle ECU reprogramming and diagnostic work, says Schumacher Electric. The voltage can be set in between 13.0 – 14.8 volts.
When in battery charging mode, the charger can be set at four, 20 or 70 amps. The charger features a digital display showing voltage and amps and when using manual charge mode, the charger has a digital timer.
Other key features:
• Microprocessor controlled operation
• Patent-pending “Thermal Runaway” protection and algorithms which allow fast and safe charging
• Heavy duty cables: five meters – two gauge
• Heavy duty clamps with replaceable jaws
• Large robust carry handle
• Ability to permanently mount to a shop hoist – adjustable mounting brackets included for easy installation to most size hoists or benches
• Dual temperature controlled cooling fans
• Durable aluminium case
Since releasing the INC-100, Schumacher Electric says the market feedback and acceptance has been very positive, stating that the consistent message from customers has centred around ease of operation, high output and competitive pricing.
If you would like to know more about this new product, please contact the team at Baxters via www.baxters.com.au