KAYMAR REAR PROTECTION BARS
Backed by more than 30 years of experience
Kaymar explains that it manufactures high quality rear protection bars which have been carefully designed and crafted for maximum compatibility with most leading 4×4 vehicles.
The bars are fitted with heavy duty carriers designed to carry spare wheels, jerry cans and a wide range of accessories.
With more than 30 years’ experience, Kaymar products are also exported from its Victorian plant in Lilydale to more than 15 countries around the world.
Each bar in the product range is designed for specific vehicle models to ensure the most effective fit to the body style and importantly, to gain the maximum mounting strength by matching the bar fixing brackets to all available chassis mounting points.
Working prototypes are thoroughly road tested and load approved ahead of going into production.
The finishing of every bar includes a comprehensive process of grinding and sanding to smooth all joints and edges followed by a quality inspection before heading into the protective zinc electroplating. External finishing is completed by powder coating.
Key features (depending on model) include:
• Over centre carrier locks for positive, secure locking in all conditions.
• Rubber coated for comfort and safety.
• Stainless steel gas struts to assist opening.
• Heavy duty pivot points and carrier bearings.
• ADR approved LED signal lights fitted to all bars.
• Accessory mounting for aerials, jacks and worklights.
• Integrated Hi-Lift jack points.
For more information, visit www.kaymar.com.au