The Kelpro range is expanding
Those behind the Kelpro brand say its name is synonymous with high quality rubber and hard parts. The brand expanded into braking and clutch hydraulics in 2021.
Since then, the already extensive Kelpro range has been constantly expanding to ensure customers have access to Brake Master, Clutch Master, Clutch Slave and Wheel Cylinders to suit a wider range of popular applications.
Since the beginning of 2021, an additional 190 part numbers have been added to the range with further range expansions planned for the rest of 2021 and into 2022, complementing the already extensive range of brake products available at Repco and NAPA Auto Parts stores.
The Kelpro Hydraulic range is sourced from an ISO 9001 and TS accredited world leading factory that specialises in manufacturing automotive hydraulic cylinders and uses Critical Rubber Seals from a Japanese OE supplier.
To ensure the quality of every part manufactured, all Kelpro hydraulics undergo a full suite of testing at in-house lab facilities including:
• Ambient high and low Temp testing.
• Bore Hardness and Roughness testing.
• 100 percent on line pressure testing.
Due to these strict manufacturing processes, all Kelpro hydraulic cylinders can be given a two-year/40,000km warranty to help give the consumer greater confidence.
Key features of the range include:
• Made from superior-quality and durable materials (cast-iron or aluminium, weight reduced).
• Superior quality materials used for longer service life.
• Improved cylinder surfaces to minimise cup abrasion, to help maintain long term reliability.
• Tight tolerance specifications to ensure functioning and freedom from leaks.
• Pressure and dust-protection sleeves made from EPDM (where applicable) to ensure optimal functioning and leak-tightness, and prevent the ingress of dirt, air and moisture.
The full Kelpro Brake and Clutch Hydraulic range is available through Repco and NAPA Auto Parts.