LED AUTOLAMPS SHINES AT EXPO
The lighting designer and manufacturer showcased its latest products at AAAE
LED Autolamps said it was proud and excited to showcase its latest in lighting products, active and on display in all their glory at the recent 2022 Australian Auto Aftermarket Expo.
LED Autolamps explained that the person-to-person networking missed throughout the last two years is best for securing and strengthening business relationships rather than phone or video conferencing; noting that the response received from visitors to its stand was “beyond belief,” highlighting the importance of this opportunity for brand exposure.
LED Autolamps featured its new 385X range of dynamically lit rear combination lighting, stating that the year 2020, which most people would prefer to move forward from and forget, was a time at LED Autolamps when it saw an opportunity that spurned a creative revolution in its lighting design.
The 385X range currently offers eight distinctive designs, which LED Autolamps says gives its customers a choice for almost any application, something it says its customers continually ask for when considering their trailer or vehicle designs.
The 385X range on display and fully activated at the show allowed LED Autolamps’ customers and potential customers to see the brilliance in lighting design and the ingenious use of multiple options on a one size-based platform, added LED Autolamps.
“The response received was nothing short of overwhelmingly positive and following many 4×4 or adventure social media channels over 2021, we can see the encouraging reviews from consumers,” LED Autolamps National Sales Manager, Ashley Piper, said.
“This simplistic format paves the way for almost endless variations in style, size, and design, offering design choices in nearly unlimited ways, including exclusive opportunities for OEM manufacturers.”
LED Autolamps explained that it had also brought back, by popular demand, its original range of Rechargeable pocket lights, head torches and Workshop Inspection Lamps, which are outlined briefly below.
• PL170 Penlight: slim and compact, this penlight is small enough to fit neatly in your pocket and bright enough for instant convenience. It includes a top torch function.
• PL190 Pocket Light: super-bright and heavy-duty for all situations with top torch function and a high and low main light.
• HT70 Head Position Lamp: no task will be left unlit with an incredibly bright high-power mode and a battery-saving economy mode with a tilt-adjustable head, including a non-slip elastic headband and an on/off motion sensor.
• HH190 and HH190-1 with charging dock: perfect for general workshop inspection lighting, a super-strong rear magnet and magnetic base, including a 180-degree seven-position adjustable body. Also hidden away is a swivel/pivot hook for hanging the light if necessary.
• HH340 Workshop Inspection Wand: a super-strong magnetic base with a 120-degree five-position adjustable head that is thin enough to reach into tight spaces where the others can’t.
LED Autolamps states that the flexibility built into these lamps ensures your hands are on the task with the light exactly where you need it.
They are perfect for a workshop, breakdown, vehicle, 4×4, marine, camping, home or anywhere you need instant lighting, added LED Autolamps.
LED Autolamps also mentioned that its latest 2022 catalogue didn’t arrive in time for the show, but is now available to add to your next LED Autolamps order.
The new catalogue contains 232 pages of new and existing products with comprehensive and concise information, a handy Function and Application contents page, and a part number Index for easy navigation. The catalogue is also available on LED Autolamps’ website to view or download.
“The uncertainty felt by all over the last two years is now eclipsed by the success of the 2022 Australian Auto Aftermarket Expo,” Ashley said.
“The refreshing change of showcasing our latest products in person and on full display was not only exciting but a positive move forward for our future.
“The Best Stand Award was also a nice surprise and recognition for all our hard work.”
For further information, visit www.ledautolamps.com for the details of your local distributor or call LED Autolamps on 03 9466 7075.