LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM SERVICE BODIES
The CSM Full Service Body has been designed with weight, durability and quality in mind
CSM Service Bodies says it is a leading Australian manufacturer of ute service bodies, canopies, trays and associated products.
It says a desire for a combination of function and form has allowed its team to create a distinctive design that is now well-known for its innovative versatility and durability.
With vehicle weight at the forefront of the design, CSM aluminium bodies reportedly help reduce the payload penalty of a service body while remaining tough for Australian conditions.
“We are so confident in our product, that we offer a three-year/100,000km warranty on all our service bodies,” CSM Service Bodies Sales Manager, Andrew Caton, said.
“In the past two decades, we have been continually improving our design and manufacturing processes to cut down lead times and ensure the quality of our service bodies.”
CSM Service Bodies’ flagship product is the CSM Full Body Service Body.
The service body is fully enclosed to ensure it is secure, weather-proof and dust-proof while providing functional storage for trade and service equipment.
The CSM body can also be customised with various accessories and accessibility points to suit your specific needs, including but not limited to, shelving, drawers, cabinets, roof racks, spare wheel holders and rear ladders.
There are also a variety of underbody options including water tanks, toolboxes, and underbody drawers, which are specially designed to suit each of the service bodies.
“Depending on your needs and requirements, CSM can offer multiple service body designs made to order. Our most popular design is the Full Body Service Body,” Andrew said.
“The Full Body Service Body is designed for the discerning buyer that requires the best, most reliable, top quality storage and protection for their equipment.
“We also have various other Service Body options, including Half Half, Open Centre, Half Open Centre, and Ledge.”
CSM Service Bodies says each of those options boast the following standard features:
• Flush floors for easy and safer loading.
• Lift-up doors on gas struts providing weather protection.
• Large door openings for increased usable workspace.
• Recessed doors for added security and enhanced aesthetics.
• 100 percent dust and waterproof.
• Unique multi-fit channels for mounting accessories and running accessory wiring harnesses.
• Integrated roof rails for easy accessory mounting (no hole drilling in the roof required).
• 2mm aluminium construction for reduced weight and added strength.
• Warranted 2 Pak primed and paint finish, colour matched to vehicle.
• Heavy duty ergonomic latching with two-point bars for added security.
• Heavy-duty stainless-steel piano hinges for durability.
• Serial number traceability for warranty and spare parts.