MONROE GT SPORT
“Suspension performance without compromise”
Monroe says its GT Sport suspension delivers the Australian automotive aftermarket a premium quality solution for lowered suspension applications which suits many popular makes and models driven in Australia.
Lowered shock absorbers and springs of the past have been associated with a loss of ride comfort, but the Monroe GT Sport product reportedly ensures you can experience a sporty, lowered ride with improved handling characteristics as well as comfort and control.
Monroe says this is achieved through intensive fine tuning of the shock absorber to the spring.
The GT Sport is specifically tuned to a firmer, heavier spring designed by King Springs and the valving has been altered accordingly.
In technical terms, the valving in the shock absorber has been modified to deliver a softer compression stroke, thus minimising any suspension harshness.
The Monroe GT Sport Microcellular Polyurethane bump stop rubbers have also been specifically engineered to suit the lowered product.
While most OE bump stops rubbers are hard, Monroe says it has shortened and softened the bump stops to allow more travel and increase ride smoothness.
It states that its Monroe GT Sport represents an easy to fit, purpose designed solution for customers seeking quality performance suspension with lowered vehicle good looks, without compromising ride comfort.
Monroe GT Sport shock absorber and struts key features:
Monroe says the key features of Monroe GT Sport shock absorbers and struts include:
• Sports performance tuning and design;
• Increased compression travel;
• Superior damping control with minimal suspension hardness;
• Specifically designed compression bumper rubbers; and
• Improved suspension reaction time, resulting in more precise damping control.
• Incorporates proven Monroe Reflex technology
• Complementary strut and spring combination for maximum performance;
• Exclusive twin disc design;
• Teflon banded piston;
• Multi-lip piston rod seal;
• Superior hardchrome piston rod finish;
• Nitrogen gas pressurised; and
• Three-year/60,000km warranty.
As is the case with all Monroe ride performance products, Monroe GT Sport shock absorbers and struts are also said to significantly improve a vehicle’s handling, steering and braking response.
All Monroe GT Sport vehicle applications can be easily referenced from the Monroe online catalogue at www.monroe.com.au
For more information, contact your local Monroe Territory Manager or Monroe Customer Service on 1800 088 205.