NEW FROM TUFF TONNEAUS
New products are now available to suit the new 2020+ Isuzu D-Max and Mazda BT-50
Tuff Tonneaus continues to unveil new products for the Australian market, recently introducing a range of tonneau covers and rubber mats to suit the recently released Isuzu D-Max and BT-50.
Tuff Tonneaus has developed its No Drill 2.0 Clip On Tonneau Cover for the recently released Isuzu D-Max and Mazda BT-50.
Besides its flagship product, the No Drill 2.0 Clip On, Tuff Tonneaus also offers multiple variations of standard clip on covers and bunji covers.
For those looking for extra protection in their tub or just want to stop items rolling, it says it also has you covered with ribbed and new heavy duty 10mm matting cut to suit these vehicles.
No Drill 2.0 Clip On Tonneau Cover
Tuff Tonneaus says its Clip On 2.0 has reinvigorated the clip on cover with a host of new features and further, it is now even easier to install and simple to use.
The Clip On 2.0 has sleek lines and soft curves, can be put on and off in seconds, and features a smart new no drill clamping system. It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in Melbourne, Australia.
Taking only 15 minutes to install, Tuff Tonneaus says everyone is an expert fitter with the Tuff Clip-On 2.0. It says professionally created, easy to read fitting instructions means you can finish the job in under 15 minutes, even with no experience.
• The genuine “No Drill” clamp-on design removes the need to drill holes both inside and outside of your ute: no drill, no rust, no worries.
• Patented adjustable tonneau support bar design allows the cover to maintain a tight fit and great looks in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.
• Carrying over-size loads is not a problem with the stretch cord, clip on system. Attached to the underside of the cover, the system enables you to secure your cover, and handle over size loads with ease.
• The 2.0 Tonneau covers come with everything you need to fit including a bonus six-in-one multi-tool.
• Unlimited five-year warranty on all covers.
• Comes complete with a bottle of 303 Aerospace Protectant.
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, Tuff Tonneaus says it has mastered the design of its tonneau covers, so it can guarantee with confidence that its covers are a perfect fit for your ute.
Made to order and dispatched in less than 24 hours, Tuff Tonneaus says its extensive tonneau cover range provides excellent value and premium quality to both customers and retailers.
For more information, visit www.tto.com.au or contact Tuff Tonneaus on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8720 0700.