NEW HAZET 3/4” DRIVE IMPACT GUN
With “massive” 4100 Nm undoing torque
OzSwiss European Tools is proud to present to the market the new Hazet 3/4” Drive Impact Gun.
It says this new gun offers maximum efficiency due to its ground-breaking ‘Hazet Twin-Turbo Technology’ with an extremely high torque of up to 4100 Nm loosening torque and 2170 Nm tightening torque despite its compact design (subject to adequate air supply, value based on M32 screw size).
OzSwiss European Tools say it is a ‘must have’ for any workshop, stating that its other key features include:
• innovative eight slat air motor with 25 percent higher impact performance;
• long service life and high efficiency for work on trucks and heavy vehicles;
• up to 2 x faster work compared to standard 3/4” drive wrenches;
• exhaust air is guided downwards through the handle;
• reduced vibrations (10.69 m/s²);
• extra short design, only 184 mm (without anvil);
• two stage forward, single stage reverse;
• rotation speed 5200 rpm;
• 4.5 kg weight;
• air requirement 147.2 l/min (2.5 l/sec) – important to achieve best performance;
• sound power level 99.5 db(A) Lp A (at working pressure);
• supplied with practical handle to attach to front of wrench.
The new Hazet impact gun is available from OzSwiss European Tools, the exclusive Hazet importers, as well as authorised resellers across Australia.
For more information, visit www.europeantools.com.au or contact 02 9807 9322 or firstname.lastname@example.org