NEW LOADRYDER ONBOARD SCALES
Pedders has recently released its new Pedders LoadRyder Onboard Scales as a cost-effective solution which delivers critical real-time vehicle weight information for light commercial vehicles.
The LoadRyder Onboard Scales system is designed for dual axled vehicles with standard coil or leaf suspension.
Each axle is monitored with a robust I.P666 rated potentiometer, relaying signals via the inbuilt Wi-Fi transmitter.
Utilising an integrated accelerometer, data is then transmitted to the display when the vehicle is stationary, and the handbrake is applied.
An audible alarm will sound if the total vehicle or the axle weight maximum is exceeded.
The breakthrough technology allows users to:
• Maximise payloads – by precisely knowing the weight and axle distribution, you can optimise your fleet’s payload and profitability.
• Reduce WHS risks – ensure your vehicle operators have the data they need to protect them from the dangers related to operating an overloaded vehicle.
• Avoid overloading fines – LoadRyder Onboard Scales will provide highly accurate vehicle weight information, ensuring you avoid the risk of overloading your vehicle, preventing costly fines.
• Meet CoR requirements – chain of responsibility is everyone’s business and with LoadRyder Onboard Scales, Pedders says you can ensure your operations are protected.
• Toyota Hilux Gen 8
• Ford Ranger PX111 (07/2018 onwards)
• Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single and Dual Cab
• Holden Colorado RG2 and RG3
• Isuzu D-Max (2012 – 06/2020)
• Easy to read in-vehicle display
• Dynamic front and rear axle load weights
• Real-time payload monitoring
• In-vehicle overload warning alarm
• Remote notification capabilities
For more information, visit www.pedders.com.au