PEDDERS TRAKRYDER EXTREME ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS
Pedders reports this is “4×4 suspension at its best!”
Pedders says its all new TrakRyder eXtreme Adjustable Coilover has been designed to provide the best in suspension kits for the serious 4X4 enthusiast driver.
“With so many features the TrakRyder eXtreme range of coilovers is a must for those that want the best in handling for their Hilux BT-50, Ranger, Colorado or D-Max,” Pedders Senior Executive for Brand and Marketing, Adam Gillick, said.
“The ride and handling performance can
be tailored to suit your needs at the click of a button.
“Smooth on road feel and eXtreme off road handling performance are the key benefits of the adjustable coilovers.
“They are also ideal in all types of driving conditions such as extreme off road, general driving on roads, load carrying and towing.”
Each kit includes a set of two front adjustable coilovers and two rear adjustable shock absorbers, fitting kit and adjustment spanners.
• Adjustable compression damping
• High efficiency 54mm bore inverted monotube design
• Height adjustable front assembly
• T6 alloy top mount with high grade spherical bearing and seals
• Premium quality alloy steel competition coil springs
• 20mm hard chrome piston rod for smooth stroke and high strength
• Incorporated bump stop for extra bottom out protection
• Adjustable rebound damping
• High grade spherical bearing mounts with seals
• Remote canister for maximum oil capacity and enhanced cooling efficiency
For more information, visit www.pedders.com.au