PEDDERS TRAKRYDER FOAM CELL SHOCK
Now available for Dodge RAM
Cell Shocks are designed, developed and manufactured to provide precise control without compromising ride comfort.
It says Pedders TrakRyder Foam Cell shock absorbers are engineered to virtually eliminate shock fade by allowing full oil contact with both the inner and outer housings, by the way of a Cellular Foam Membrane.
Pedders explains this provides larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability.
The TrakRyder Foam Cell Shock Absorber is reportedly suited for all types of driving conditions, whether it is for severe off-roading or simply driving to work.
• “Huge” 40mm bore and cellular foam membrane, providing larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability.
• Heavy-duty reinforced double-welded mountings for long-term durability.
• Rugged multi-purpose design improves stability and ride comfort for touring, load carrying, towing and 4WD applications.
• High quality upgrade replacement for original factory product.
• Two-year/40,000km Nationwide warranty.
Pedders Suspension and Brakes is an Australian family owned company that has been operating since 1950.
Its 120 plus franchise and dealer store network prides itself on offering “No Bull” aftermarket parts and tailored vehicle solutions in six key automotive aftermarket product categories: Shock Absorbers, Suspension, Brakes, Steering, Wheel Alignment and Towbars.
For more information, visit www.pedders.com.au