PEDDERS TRAKRYDER REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
To suit Mitsubishi Triton MQ, MR, 2WD and 4WD with ABS
Pedders says it is proud to officially release its drum to disc brake conversion kits to suit the rear of the Mitsubishi Triton MQ, MR, 2WD and 4WD models (kit suits ABS models only.)
Pedders says that independent Australian engineering test results have proved that at 100kmh the TrakRyder rear disc braking system stopped sooner than original equipment, while requiring just 50 percent of the braking force.
It says this is an amazing result that enhances load carrying and towing performance.
The kit is inclusive of all of the necessary hardware to update the rear drum brake to Pedders TrakRyder Rear Disc Brake.
The kit includes a pair of Pedders TrakRyder Geomet coated and slotted disc brake rotors, and a set of TrakRyder Kevlar Ceramic brake pads.
Key features and benefits:
• Easier inspection as the car owner does not have to remove the wheels to look at the disc brake system.
• Increased stopping power over drum brakes. The pad area is smaller, but clamps more efficiently while brake pedal feel and modulation are improved.
• The disc brakes are completely self-adjusting and have less moving parts.
• It takes longer for the disc brake to achieve brake fade, because they have a wider surface area that is directly exposed to air.
• Brake mounting is very easy with only two bolts needing to be removed to replace brake pads.
• Disc brakes drain water quickly whereas once water enters a drum brake, it stays there longer, hindering braking efficiency.
• The kit is inclusive of all of the necessary hardware to update the rear drum brake to a Pedders TrakRyder Rear Disc Brake.
• The kit includes a pair of Pedders TrakRyder Geomet coated and slotted disc brake rotors, plus a set of rear TrakRyder Kevlar Ceramic brake pads.
• ADR certified and extensively tested to support our Australian design rule certification.
• Fitting instructions supplied.
• Two-year/40,000km Nationwide Warranty.
For further information, please contact your local Pedders Suspension specialist or visit www.pedders.com.au