Available from Australian Automotive Parts (AAP)
AAP says Platinum Gaskets was built on an uncompromising commitment to use the highest quality materials offered throughout the world.
All gaskets carry a three-year/100,000km warranty for peace of mind.
Platinum Gaskets reportedly pursues the philosophy of “adding value to customers with quality,” and has won the praise of customers in Australia and abroad with high-quality products and services
Leaks of engine oil, coolant and transmission fluid, to name a few, are problematic. These not only cause unsightly stains but may lead to serious problems if not repaired.
Platinum Gaskets says that is why it provides leak free repair gaskets that are designed for the repair environment; with proprietary materials, installation aids and proven technologies helping to ensure a reliable seal on “even the most troublesome applications.”
Platinum Gaskets says its range differs from other gasket brands on offer, which includes;
• Head gaskets manufactured in high-grade graphite material with stainless steel bore bindings or MLS (multi layered steel), which ever is applicable to each particular engine.
• Rocker cover gaskets which are all manufactured in silicone material, allowing mechanical stability over a broad temperature range to ensure sealing integrity.
• Valve stem oil seals which are of Viton material.
• Engine oil seals which are genuine NOK seals.
• A wide range of non-asbestos gasket materials, in a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses.
Not only are valve regrind and full gasket sets available, there are manifold gaskets, oil pan sets, valve cover gaskets and kits, timing case seal sets, turbocharger gaskets, along with a large range of miscellaneous gaskets and seals including valve stem oil seals, valve cover bolt seals, spark plug tube seals, exhaust flange gaskets, thermostat gaskets and water pump gaskets to suit a large range of engines.
To complement the gaskets, an extensive range of cylinder head bolt sets are also available.
The Platinum Gasket range is complemented with a very informative, comprehensive easy to read catalogue and the entire range is listed on Oscar along with images of each item.
For more information, visit www.australianautomotiveparts.com.au