PROTECT YOUR ENGINE
With Ryco Vehicle Specific Fuel Water Separator Filters and Crankcase Filter Kits
Ryco explains there are many ways water can get into a diesel fuel system, whether that being condensation, water crossings or just a contaminated tank of fuel; and says the only way to protect your engine is a fuel water separator filter system.
Similarly, all modern-day Internal combustion engines utilise a crankcase breather which over time becomes contaminated with components such as oil, water and soot that build-up and can get into the engine’s air intake system, leading to power loss and increased fuel consumption.
This kind of build-up forms an insulating barrier on the inside of the intercooler, preventing the intake air from shedding its heat. Ryco explains this hotter intake air will reduce your engine’s power and increase fuel consumption and states a crankcase filtration system eliminates this build up.
By fitting the combination of a fuel water separator and crankcase filter kit, Ryco says engines are given the very best chance to be protected from early wear and tear and perform at their maximum.
When it comes to why one would choose a Ryco Vehicle Specific Fuel Water Separator Filter and Crankcase Filter Kit (RVSK) over other alternatives in the market, it says the answers are “simple and very real,” as follows:
• Ryco’s RVSK kits are not a universal type application. Each kit is meticulously designed for each vehicle using existing mounting points in the engine bay for both the fuel water separator and crankcase filter, significantly reducing fitting time.
• All RVSK kits come with specifically moulded hoses so there’s no time-consuming joining or rerouting of hoses.
• Because many 4WD vehicles endure road conditions tougher that an average car, all RVSK’s mounting brackets are designed to mount to three separate points. Ryco says all competitor products mount with only two points making them suspectable to dislodging, vibrating or rattling.
• For flexibility, all kits are sold without filters.
• RVSK’s are proudly engineered and designed in Australia by the talented team at Ryco Head office Melbourne.
The RVSKs are available from good Ryco stockists nationally.
For more information and recommendations on the right filter choice for your vehicle, visit www.rycofilters.com.au/Vehicle-Specific-Fitment-Kit