REDARC LITHIUM BATTERY RANGE LAUNCHED
REDARC has released a new range of 12-volt deep cycle lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
Available in 60Ah, 100Ah and 200Ah variants, REDARC says there are options to create the perfect auxiliary battery set up suitable for 4WDs, RVs, campers, caravans, or boats.
When it comes to auxiliary batteries, REDARC says its range of Lithium batteries are fast charging, have a long lifespan, are lightweight and maintenance free.
They also include an internal BMS (battery management system) which enables the batteries to be connected in parallel to increase capacity for more storage.
Lithium batteries are fast to charge and are up to 50 percent lighter than the AGM/Lead Acid equivalent. With a saving of 15 – 20kg per battery, REDARC says you can effectively cut down some serious weight leaving more room for accessories, adventure gear and luggage.
It is no secret that lithium batteries do come at a premium. However, with their extended number of charge cycles, sometimes up to eight times that of an AGM/Lead Acid equivalent, REDARC says lithium batteries can often be cheaper in the long run.
REDARC says this long lifespan combined with a low self-discharge rate and zero maintenance makes its lithium battery range the perfect set and forget solution.
The other advantage of lithium is that you do not need to work out your available usable energy like you do with AGM/Lead Acid. The label on the battery declares the amount you can use which makes it simple.
“Our batteries have been highly anticipated and well received to the delight of our customers as they complement our whole off-grid power solutions,” REDARC Managing Director, Anthony Kittel, said.
Pairing batteries with the Manager30 Battery Management System and the RedVision Total Management System gives customers access to real-time battery information and system control, with the added benefit of connecting to the RedVision app to monitor and control systems via a phone or tablet.
With a decade of extensive real-world testing followed by independent validation, REDARC says it has applied its expertise to ensure its lithium batteries are suitable for Australian conditions.
Introducing the range:
- 200Ah (LABT12200): for maximum energy storage and for applications requiring a high current, the 200Ah variant has a recommended continuous discharge rate of 100A and can also be used with a 1000W inverter (per battery).
- 100Ah Heavy Duty (LBAT12100-HD): ideal for applications requiring a high current, the 100Ah Heavy Duty variant has a recommended continuous discharge rate of 100A and can be used with an inverter up to 1000W in size (per battery).
- 100Ah Standard Low Draw (LBAT12100): great for applications when a powerful current is not required over an extended period, the 100Ah standard variant has a recommended continuous discharge of 50A and be used with an inverter up to 500W in size (per battery).
- 60Ah Slimline (LBAT12060): the 60Ah variant is offered in a slimline design, suitable for installation where space is limited, for example, behind the rear seat of a dual cab ute or under the passenger seat. With a recommended continuous discharge of 85A it provides a powerful energy solution for its capacity and can be used with an inverter up to 850W in size (per battery).
- Available in 60Ah, 100Ah Standard, 100Ah Heavy Duty and 200Ah variants.
- Built in Battery Management System (BMS) protects the battery pack from over charge, over discharge and short circuit.
- Can be configured in parallel connection for increased energy storage.
- Backed by a three-year warranty and customer technical support.
For more information, visit www.redarc.com.au/batteries