SAVE MONEY AND STAY COOL
MAHLE says air conditioning flushing is an important maintenance task
Maintaining a well-functioning air conditioning system in your car or truck is crucial for a comfortable driving experience.
Air conditioning flushing is an important maintenance task that improves system performance and offers long-term benefits while saving you money.
- Regular air conditioning flushing prevents the build-up of debris and contaminants that can clog the system and reduce cooling performance.
- It helps maintain proper airflow, preventing inadequate cooling and foul odours.
- Protects critical components (compressor, condenser, evaporator) from corrosion and mechanical failures, extending their lifespan.
- Reduces the risk of costly repairs or replacements in the future.
- A clean and efficient air conditioning system requires less energy, leading to improved fuel efficiency and cost savings over time.
- Prevents major repairs or component replacements that can be expensive.
- Timely flushing allows for early detection of potential issues, enabling cost-effective repairs before they escalate.
line have been redesigned and optimised.
It states the units are cutting edge when it comes to connectivity and ease of maintenance – with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, a large touch screen, a status monitoring smartphone app, and Remote Service.
Further, E³ technology from MAHLE ensures A/C Services are ecological, economical, and efficient.
MAHLE says workshops that choose MAHLE A/C Service units also benefit from its Europe-wide service network, technical support, thorough instruction, and comprehensive training.
MAHLE states that the formula for A/C Service units from MAHLE is E³ = Ecological × Economical × Efficient. It explains this breaks down to the following:
- E³ – Fill: always ready for use, regardless of the vehicle and ambient temperature. Benefit: successful filling guaranteed.
- E³ – Pump: the internal cleansing process for the vacuum pump significantly extends oil change intervals. Up to 1,000 operating hours. Benefit: significantly reduced maintenance costs.
- E³ – Connect: complete recovery of refrigerant from hoses and couplings. Benefit: no loss of expensive refrigerant.
The replacement of the filter-dryer every two years and the cabin filter once a year or every 15,000 km completes the A/C Service.
It can be done with the regular A/C checks and allows the workshop to offer the customer a complete service and a healthy air conditioner.