SPIDER JACK STANDS
Omega Lift’s newest ‘rolling’ Spider Jack Stands
Hydraulic lifting equipment company Shinn Fu Australia says Omega Lift’s newest ‘rolling’ Spider Jack Stands are not like the traditional jack stands you know.
It explains these pair of heavy-duty pin-style stands can be rolled with the new spring-loaded casters for easy unloaded mobility while the extendable positioning handle slide stands safely under vehicles.
These four convenient casters allow the stands to be rolled around the workshop easily, saving energy for mechanics as they do not have to
They compress in when loaded, so they won’t need to withstand load – instead the flat base will support the load and is much more stable.
The stands are sold as a pair with two sizes: 33220A with 20 ton capacity and 33300A with 27 ton capacity.
• Spring-loaded casters for easy unloaded mobility
• Extendable positioning handle to move stands safely under vehicles
• Sturdy, welded steel construction for superior safety and strength
• Heavy gauge steel frame helps prevent distortion and twisting
• Wide flat base for stability, with locking pin storage
• Carrying handle on each base, and on 33300A’s pin-hole column for improved grip when raising up
For more information, visit www.shinnfu.com.au