TRAKRYDER DUAL DIAPHRAGM BRAKE BOOSTER
From Pedders for Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series
Pedders Suspension and Brakes has just released an “exciting product to enhance the braking performance of the Landcruiser 70 series.”
Following extensive Australian development and engineering, Pedders says it is proud to offer its TrakRyder brake booster to the suit Landcruiser 70 series (VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79) ABS models from 2012 to current and Non-ABS models from 2007 to 2012.
With a significant increase in braking performance by up to 30 percent, Pedders says its TrakRyder dual diaphragm brake boosters are a must have for those that tow and carry loads.
The TrakRyder dual diaphragm brake boosters have been designed and engineered in Australia to full ADR35/05 compliant brake testing.
Pedders says these units are ideal for load carrying and towing vehicles with a GVM of up to 4380kgs (ABS) and 4310kgs (Non-ABS).
All units come with a two-year/40,000km nationwide warranty.
Key features and benefits:
- Increase braking performance by up to 30 percent.
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Reduced pedal effort and improved stopping power.
- Direct bolt on replacement.
- Includes fitting instructions.
- Includes engineering compliance letter and QLD LG1design code approval number.
- Full ADR35/05 compliant brake test available to Engineers or Transport Authorities for sign off.
- Ideal for load carrying and towing vehicles with GVM of up to 4380kgs (ABS) and 4310 (Non-ABS),
- Two-Year/40,000km Nationwide Warranty.
For more information, check in with your local Pedders outlet on www.pedders.com.au