TRAKRYDER EZIFIT FOAM SHOCK ABSORBER
The TrakRyder HiLiux EziFit Spring and Foam Cell Shock Kits have been designed, developed and manufactured to provide precise control, without compromising ride comfort.
Supplied as a complete assembly of matched suspension components, the TrakRyder EziFit Spring and Foam Cell Shock Absorber kits are suited for all types of driving conditions – whether it is for severe off-road driving or simply driving to work.
Pedders says that one of the added benefits of these kits is that you can choose your ride experience by selecting your preferred coil spring type to match your driving needs.
There is a choice of standard or raised ride heights available to order with various kits.
Key features and benefits include:
• Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
• Included in each EziFit kit is Pedders’ TrakRyder Foam Cell heavy duty shock absorber which features a “huge” 40mm bore and cellular foam membrane, providing larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability.
• Construction technology and heavy-duty reinforced double-welded mountings for long-term durability.
• Rugged multi-purpose design improves stability and ride comfort for touring, load carrying, towing and 4WD applications.
• High-quality upgrade replacement for original factory product.
• Two-Year/40,000km Nationwide warranty.
For further information, please contact your local Pedders Suspension specialist or visit www.pedders.com.au