TUFF TONNEAUS CLIP ON 2.0
“Drill-less, tool-less, flaw-less”
Tuff Tonneaus says its Tuff Tonneaus Clip On 2.0 has reinvigorated the Clip On cover with a host of new features and is now even easier to install and simple to use.
It says the Clip On 2.0 has sleek lines and soft curves, can be taken on and off in seconds, and features a smart new no drill clamping system.
It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in Melbourne, Australia.
The Tuff Tonneaus Clip On 2.0 reportedly takes 15 minutes to install, with Tuff Tonneaus stating that everyone is an expert fitter with the Tuff Clip On 2.0.
It states the professionally created, easy to read fitting instructions means you can finish the job in under 15 minutes, even with no experience.
• Genuine “No Drill” clamp-on design removes the need to drill holes both inside and outside of your ute; no drill, no rust, no worries.
• Patented adjustable tonneau support bar design allows the cover to maintain a tight fit and great looks in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.
• Carrying over-size loads is not a problem with a stretch cord, clip on system. Attached to the underside of the cover, the system enables you to secure your cover, and handle over-size loads with ease.
• The 2.0 Tonneau covers come with everything you need to fit including a bonus six-in-one multi-tool.
• Unlimited five-year warranty.
• Comes complete with a bottle of 303 Aerospace Protectant to keep your tonneau looking great.
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, Tuff Tonneaus says it has mastered the design of its tonneau covers, so it can guarantee with confidence that its covers are a perfect fit for your ute.
Made to order and dispatched in less than 24 hours, Tuff Tonneaus says its extensive tonneau cover range provides excellent value and premium quality to both customers and retailers.
The 2.0 range reportedly offers customers and retailers a simple install at the right price – one that is made and backed by “Australia’s leading tonneau cover manufacturer.”