From Burg Design
Whether you are on or off-road, a TPMS is a very important safety feature which is classed as a ‘must have’ accessory for many drivers.
Burg Design says the new PARKSAFE Tymate TPMS system comes with all the features you will ever need for your off-road excursion into all types of conditions.
It says Tymate gives you clear visible and audible alerts for puncture, low pressures, high pressures, fast leakage and overheating temperatures.
Burg Design says a very special feature of the Tymate system is the unique flow-through external sensors with their own valve caps, which allow the user to very easily reduce or increase the pressures without having to remove the sensors.
Key features and benefits:
• Real time display of temperatures and pressures on all tyres
• External flow-through valve cap sensors for easy installation
• Light weight, compact, anti-theft waterproof sensors
• Accurate pressure display readings 0 to 188 PSI on up to 17 wheels, including spare tyre
• Auto alerts + or – 25 percent of your personal settings
• User friendly, easy to set up and easy to maintain
• Kit includes everything you need to set up such as rechargeable display, universal mounting bracket, four sensors, signal repeater for trailers, USB charging cable, security locking tool set, spare parts
• Two-year Australian warranty and technical support
PARKSAFE Tymate also offers compact non flow-through sensors if your valve stems are protruding too close to the edge of wheel rims.
For further information, contact Burg Design on 03 9555 9277 or firstname.lastname@example.org