WIRELESS DUAL AIR PRESSURE MONITORING GAUGE
New From Airbag Man
If you want to easily monitor the pressures in both your airbags from the comfort of your own vehicle, then Airbag Man says its Plug and Play Wireless Dual Air Pressure Monitoring Gauge is the perfect solution for you.
The 12 Volt Plug and Play gauge is compatible with all Airbag Man Air Suspension kits; stating that whether it be airbags on your vehicle or trailer, you can easily monitor the pressures in both Airbags from inside your vehicle.
Also featured are user saveable high and low pressure alarms, ensuring you are notified right away when there is a drop below your minimum or an increase past your maximum pressure. The subtle alarm can also be muted for your convenience via the display.
Using the gauge, Airbag Man says the pressures can be easily set by you to suit the minimum and maximum pressures specified in your vehicle-specific air suspension kit.
It also has a built-in voltage display which can be viewed by pushing the left hand button of the gauge.
The Wireless gauge comes in complete kit form including pressure sensors, O-rings, lithium batteries, fitting tools and fitting instructions.
Other useful features include the adjustable display angle; the subtle display light which is perfect for night driving; and the fact the gauge can be added to existing Airbag Man on-board air supply kits.
• Wireless connectivity: no wiring required
• 0-150 PSI pressure range
• Fittings kit and instructions included
• Suitable for Airbag Vehicle Suspension or Vehicle to Airbag Trailer Suspension monitoring
• Plugs straight into your power outlet (cigarette lighter)
• Inflation valve of 1/8” NPT sensor mounting option
• Can be added onto existing Airbag Man on-board air supply kits
• 20 metre signal range
• User saveable high and low pressure alarms
• Adjustable display angle
• Built-in voltage display
For more information, visit www.airbagman.com.au