NAVIGATES GLOBAL ONLINE CATALOGUE LAUNCHED BY GATES
The catalogue saves time and money with updates in usability and functionality
Gates Australia, a leading global provider of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions, recently announced that its Gates Automotive Online Catalogue has gone global and had a rebrand.
The Catalogue is now known as the Gates Navigates Global Online Catalogue, with a new web address and availability via desktop and app.
At www.navigates.gates.com/au users have the ability to search for Gates parts by vehicle make, model or part number, with a number of features:
- Lookup functionality including horsepower, kilowatt, model year and fuel type.
- Fully functional catalogue builder for the make and models you require which adds the date of creation for future reference – simply select your make and model and click build.
- Recreational vehicle lookup added for Gates CVT belts.
- Multi-lingual functionality.
- Region selection for Australia and New Zealand – geo-location functionality will automatically assign your location to the correct region.
- Dedicated heavy-duty lookup.
There are even more added features with the Navigates app, which in addition includes:
- A barcode and QR Code scanner.
- Dimensional search functionality.
- Select and compare tool.
- Automatic search history.
The new Navigates Global Online Catalogue is designed to be a comprehensive resource for Gates distributors, workshops, mechanics and DIYers to save time and money by being able to identify the correct Gates parts for the vehicle and application they require, quickly and easily.
Gates says the Navigates Global Online Catalogue puts the parts world at your fingertips – to try the new catalogue, go to www.navigates.gates.com/au or you can download the mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For more information, contact Gates Australia Customer Service on 03 9797 9688 or at salesAUS@gates.com