NEW FROM HSP
HSP is rolling out its full range of accessories to suit the all new Isuzu D-Max
HSP has confirmed that they have started development work on the following for the new Isuzu D-Max:
• HSP Roll R Cover: HSP says this is the only Australian manufactured roll top and the world’s most advanced; with the ability to retain sports bars and add ladder racks, cross bars and even platforms. The unit is also a said to be a world first in that you can completely control the roll top via a smart phone application or voice command.
• HSP Premium Lid: HSP says this is Australia’s favourite hard tonneau, with advanced features such as marine carpet interior, central locking, LED lighting, “second to none” water drainage and quick release hinges.
• HSP Silverback Lid: HSP says this offers a fantastic entry level hard cover option. The Silverback is a multipurpose cover offering “outstanding security, visual aesthetics and load carrying capability at a cost-effective price.”
• HSP Load slide: this purpose-built retractable bed slide offers a 75 percent extension and 250kg weight rating. It has an entirely custom cut platform, contouring to the vehicle and designed to give better access and management of your cargo.
• HSP Tail Lock: this plug and play, no drilling unit locks and unlocks your tailgate via your factory remote and is reportedly trusted by multiple vehicle manufacturers as their supplier branded accessory.
• HSP Tail Assist: the advanced HSP Tail Assist works via a twin strut system which reportedly effortlessly dampens the drop of the tailgate and reduces weight while inclining.
In addition to the above, HSP says it will be developing a range of cosmetic and off-road upgrades for the Isuzu D-Max, including wheels, flares, bulbar, racking options and more.
HSP Sales Director Massih Aimaq has said that products will be released as early as November 2020 and says “we acted fast to develop an extensive range of accessories for the Isuzu D-MAX dual and space cab variation. We want to ensure customers have more choice when it comes to accessorising their vehicle.”
“Stay tuned, as we are also actively working on a full range of accessories for the New Mazda BT-50 as well as the Jeep Gladiator.”
New video series
In an Australian first, HSP is inviting the public on a documented journey that showcases the development and releases of each item via a video series.
The first video (which has already been released) contains a review of the Isuzu D-Max products. It is available on HSP’s YouTube channel.