NEW FROM SUPERCHARGE BATTERIES
SuperCharge Batteries says it is pleased to introduce a whole new product line of long-life batteries
As an expression of the long-life design of the range, SuperCharge Batteries says customers will enjoy the best warranties across all product tiers, and with the new SuperCharge Gold and Gladiator lines, “ground-breaking offers to customers who value high quality and product life above all else.”
SuperCharge Batteries says that for too long now, starting battery quality has been mistakenly equated with just cranking capability (CCAs).
It says that is true only to the point where excess cranking comes at the expense of shorter service life.
In a nutshell, we don’t really need batteries that can start vehicles in Iceland, but rather those that can last a long time in our environments in Australia.
SuperCharge says its team have gone back to product re-design and testing over the last three years, as part of its commitment over the last 40 years to developing products built to last in Australian conditions.
It states that all of its new products meet and exceed international starting battery standards, and more importantly, rigorous tests for the new designs reportedly ensure that the cycle lives surpass SuperCharge Batteries’ competitors through the product tiers and, at the high end, generate in excess of 100 percent more cycles.
While certain features of the re-design are proprietary, SuperCharge Batteries says it is a combination of the following general battery elements working in harmony which maximise life cycles:
• Hardened Grids using alloys and frame designs that will resist grid growth over time.
• Long-term battery cooling designed for the Australian summer.
• Dense and compact plate construction.
• Cushioning material and robust connections to withstand punishment from vibrations.
• Formulations and battery assembly design that encourage high-efficiency electrical transmission through the discharge and charge cycles and ensure maintenance of higher state of charge.
• High purity contaminant-free materials produced by our own lead manufacturing plants.
• Formulations that provide long-term deterrence to sulphate crystal formation.
• High purity contaminant-free acid solutions are also produced by SuperCharge Batteries’ own acid plant.
With all these battery innovations, SuperCharge Batteries says it provides “the longest battery service life, backed with the industry’s leading warranty.”
For more information, visit www.supercharge.com.au or call 1300 737 244.