PEDDERS TWO-PIECE BRAKE ROTOR UPGRADE
For Ford Ranger and Mazda BT-50
Pedders now has Two-Piece Brake Rotors available for the Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50 models as part of their Big Brake Upgrade Kit.
Pedders says vehicles fitted with this Big Front Brake Kit and Two Piece Brake Rotor upgrade will benefit from increased stopping power and reduced brake fade thanks to improved thermal control, and a functional but stylish design.
The Pedders Big Front Brake Kit includes larger diameter brake rotors, a new “monster” six piston red finish brake calipers, plus braided Stainless Steel hoses and Kevlar Ceramic performance brake pads.
If you tow or carry heavy loads and want a boost in braking performance or you simply want the ultimate in stopping power for your Ranger or BT-50, Pedders says this is the must have upgrade for your vehicle’s braking system.
• Improved stopping power
• Two Piece slotted and dimpled rotors to remove dust and dissipate heat
• Large 14” / 356mm diameter rotors
• Reduced weight compared to OEM Rotors
• Stainless Steel braided hoses
• Pedders Kevlar Ceramic Brake Pads
• Bolt on installation
• Approved by Australian engineers for ADR compliance
• Two-Year / 40,000km nationwide warranty
For more information, visit www.pedders.com.au