NEW DIFF FOR LANDCRUISER 70 SERIES
A new line of suspension and drivetrain parts for the LandCruiser 70 Series is now available
IAD International Automotive Distribution Pty Ltd Australia, the licensed distributor for CalOffroad and Fox Shocks Australia, has now released a new line of LandCruiser 70 series suspension and drivetrain parts.
It says CalOffroad works closely with Dana Spicer to offer “the most advanced technology in LandCruiser track correction and diff GVM upgrades; utilising the Dana Spicer larger diff centres with larger ring and pinion for added strength and greater oil capacity, much stronger axle tubes and stronger bearings to help carry larger loads.”
IAD International Automotive Distribution Pty Ltd Australia explains that the new diff it offers is designed and assembled in Australia and is suited to the heaviest loads and toughest conditions.
• Comes with Diff lock installed
• Larger ring and pinion for maximum strength
• OE diff ratio
• Forged chromoly spindles
• Forged chromoly axles stronger than OE
• 10mm wall thickness larger than Toyotas 6.3mm
• DOM tubing much stronger than OE welded
• 3.25Litre oil capacity much larger than the OE Toyota 2.4 Litre for added cooling and lubrication in extreme conditions
• Note upgraded tail shaft is needed and available at time of purchase
The diff is suitable for Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series 2012-on, 76 Series Wagon 2007-on, and 78 Series Troopy 2007-on applications.
For more information, visit www.caloffroad.com.au