SAFETSTOP TURNS HEADS AT EXPO
The company showcased revolutionary products
SafeTstop explains that it had the pleasure of attending the AAAA’s Collision and Repair Expo (CRE), co-located with the Australian Auto Aftermarket Expo (AAAE).
The show saw thousands of trade enthusiasts come together to see what the industry has to offer, with SafeTstop showcasing its “revolutionary” brake testing lanes for both light vehicles and heavy vehicles.
SafeTstop motorsport also had its Lamborghini race car on display which was a big highlight and attracted plenty of attention.
Over the three days, SafeTstop reports its stand attracted great interest, with Founder Richard Garten stating, “it was great to be back and to talk to future and existing clients face-to-face.”
SafeTstop says the exceptional quality of its test lanes was once again proven after the devastating floods in Queensland and New South Wales. It explains that unlike most other equipment, the SafeTstop Plate test lanes withstood the water damage and with just a little cleanout, most of its customers were up and running again in no time, giving them a huge advantage over other service centres.
SafeTstop states that its plate brake testing system is the ideal investment for the vehicle repair and maintenance business that wants to:
• Take the lead as a business by ensuring customers know that conventional decelerometer brake tests and current safety test legislation are not at the leading edge of safety and that there’s a far superior test available.
• Value-add and increase income by recommending an inexpensive SafeTstop plate brake test to each customer, typically priced around $29.95.
• Pinpoint brake problems quickly; problems a conventional brake test wouldn’t even catch – a win for your business and your customers.
• Check wheel alignment and suspension function at the same time, as well as the corner, axle, tow-ball, and total vehicle weights using the integrated weighbridge.
• Provide a clear, printed report to your customers to support your maintenance and repair recommendations, or illustrate the effectiveness of the completed work, to build trust and loyalty.
SafeTstop has approval for brake testing in every Australian state and territory and New Zealand, and it comes with a 10-year warranty.
SafeTstop reports a recent in-depth investigation by Adelaide University revealed that a car with the front brakes limited to 54 percent of maximum pressure could pass the legislated decelerometer brake test, stating that the results indicate that the current brake testing legislation is desperately overdue for an update.
It says that with SafeTstop, you earn more, your work is efficient and professional, and your customers are safer.
To learn more, contact SafeTstop on 1300 886 164.