STA-BIL FUEL STABILISER
The leading fuel stabilising product is American formulated and manufactured
Fuel stabilisation is extremely important for people who own valuable and infrequently driven vintage, sports, racing or collectible cars along with motorcycles, boats and any petrol powered equipment engines.
Those behind Sta-bil says the product has built a reputation for excellence in ensuring easy engine starting even when motors have been idle for long periods of time.
Additionally, all Ethanol fuel blends are hygroscopic, meaning that they attract and absorb moisture, resulting in reduced octane levels, contributing to fuel system corrosion and “white rust” within a vehicle’s fuel system.
Sta-bil is a blend of scientific additives that act together to prevent fuel from degrading and oxidising during prolonged storage.
It acts as a protective wrapper around the fuel molecules so they cannot combine with oxygen or other contaminants to corrupt the fuel.
Sta-bil says fuel treated with its product will perform as though it had been freshly pumped into the fuel tank straight from the refinery pipeline.
Key features and benefits:
- Keeps fuel fresh for at least 12 months (or a double dose for 24 months of fuel protection) ensuring smooth engine starting.
- Protects the fuel system against corrosion and white rust.
- Protects fuel against moisture contamination.
- Protects engines against gum and varnish build up.
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel.
- Eliminates environmental issues with the disposing of bad fuel.
- Maintains optimum engine performance.
- Easy to use “Squeeze Measure” bottles.
- Metric bottle measurements for Australian applications.
Sta-bil is offered in three handy fuel stabiliser product bottle sizes, 118 ml to treat 38 litres, 236 ml to treat 76 litres and a 473 ml bottle to treat 150 litres of fuel.
A specific Sta-bil Marine Formula is also available to protect expensive boat engines in a 236 ml bottle that treats up to 300 litres of fuel.
Sta-bil also offers a small engine range of protective products including a Fast-Fix small engine treatment and Small Engine Pro multi-system additive for cleaning out gum and varnish, along with the Sta-bil Ceramic Pro-Guard and Blade Guard product, designed for mowers and trimmers.
For more information, visit www.sta-bil.com.au