INTRODUCING NRS BRAKE PADS
CIRCO Group Global is bringing the range to the Oceania region for the first time
Right out of the box, galvanized NRS Brake Pads have unique technology you can actually see, says CIRCO Group Global.
Rust resistant, unpainted, galvanized steel with zinc plating incorporates an award-winning attachment technology called NRS.
CIRCO Group Global says these brake pads are amongst the longest lasting, most reliable options of friction material for Emergency Services Fleet, 4×4, Mining and EV vehicles in the world.
Manufactured in Canada, NRS Brakes are on the way to the Australian automotive market and will be distributed by CIRCO Group Global (CGG) from Yatala, Queensland.
Whilst this is a freshly inked agreement, CGG already have an initial batch of stock on the way from Canada and will be building the application stock list through the remainder of 2022.
NRS Brakes is owned by Canada’s “world-renowned” NUCAP Brake Components, which has been innovating the brake component industry since 1994.
NRS Brakes are manufactured in-house using all NUCAP componentry, including the patented in-situ galvanised hook fixing system on the galvanised backing plates.
Key features and benefits:
• Corrosion resistance: zinc plating technology ensures brake pads are protected, preventing corrosion and ensuring the pads can withstand harsh environments without the fear of delamination or separation. These unique features make NRS Brake Pads perfect for mine spec and off-road vehicles.
• Long life: NRS Brake Pads offer remarkably low levels of wear, even when used in extreme conditions. Testing here in Australia has shown a use-life improvement of over 50 percent. This is exceptionally important when it comes to fleet programs where service life equates to cost. The backing plate fixing method also ensures the friction material will never delaminate, providing a longer life and safer brake operation for the entire life of the pad.
• Low noise: the NRS Noise-cancelling Piston Cushion Insert is designed to attack a known NVH problem area, caliper/pad/rotor interface, thus helping to reduce noise levels by up to 90 percent. Additionally, all NRS Brake Pads are fitted with the correct anti-squeal shim and all hardware usually expected on an OEM level product.
• Low dust: the NRS compounds are renowned for putting out extremely low levels of light coloured ‘dust’. Compared to OEM brake pads, NRS Brake Pads offer a significant improvement in low-dust and ease of cleaning. European vehicles which are notorious for elevated dust levels benefit immensely by simply switching to NRS brake pads, says CIRCO Group Global.
• Environmentally friendly: galvanized brake pads are paint free, copper free and 100 percent recyclable.
NRS also specialises in fleet programs tailored to specific customer types. For example, NRS supplies brake pads for police programs in the USA as well as courier service providers who rely on NRS to increase brake service intervals.
When it comes to electric vehicles, NRS EV Galvanised Brake Pads are designed specifically for the sector with “unmatched commitment” to the environment which it says means you can expect NRS to deliver the longest lasting, safest, and most environmentally friendly brake pad for electric, hybrid and autonomous vehicles. Vehicle fitments include Tesla, Hyundai, KIA, BMW, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Ford.
NRS Brakes is distributed throughout Oceania by CIRCO Group Global who are the parent company for CIRCO Brakes and Motorsport Brakes in Yatala, Queensland.
For all trade, fleet or distribution enquiries, contact Marty Beckton on 07 3412 3643 or email@example.com