PROTEX ULTRA 4WD
Heavy duty range for 4WD, SUV and demanding off-road conditions
Whether for towing, off-road adventures or everyday city driving, Protex Parts says four-wheel-drive vehicles need high performance braking systems.
It says the Protex Ultra 4WD range delivers the right stopping power in all sorts of challenging driving conditions.
While specifically catering to the needs of 4WD and SUV vehicles engaging in off-road driving and towing, Protex Ultra 4WD is equally suitable to everyday driving.
Tough brakes for heavy-duty activities
The Protex Ultra 4WD range has reportedly been developed from the latest innovations in design and manufacturing.
Protex Parts says therefore, there are many benefits such as:
- Anti-corrosion: the disc rotors are coated with “Ultracoat Z360” coating for anti-corrosion protection and faster fitment.
- Better stability: high carbon rotor formulation provides better stability under high thermal stress such as off-road conditions and towing.
- Enhanced cooling: custom slotting, drilling and various vane designs for optimised cooling and heat dissipation, especially relevant to high heat loads that often accompany heavy braking.
- Environmentally friendly: copper-free brake pads for minimal environmental impact and cleaner waterways without compromising performance.
- Quieter braking: multi-layered pads with optimised shim, chamfer and slots to reduce noise and vibration.
- Short bedding-in time: ceramic pads are pre-scorched for instant braking performance straight from the box.
With more part numbers continually being added, Protex Parts says its Protex Ultra 4WD range covers all the popular 4WD applications including Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50, Mitsubishi Triton, Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero, Toyota LandCruiser and many other models, including SUVs.
And it says that just like the rest of the Protex range, Ultra 4WD brakes deliver great stopping performance, every time.
For more information, visit www.protexparts.com.au